FTM 100 TPH Energy-Saving Symons Cone Crusher
Brief Introduction of Symons Cone Crusher:
FTM Symons cone crusher ( www.miningftm.com ) is a world-level cone crusher developed from the up-to-the-minute technology of Germany. The cone crusher not only improves the production capacity and crushing efficiency, but also widens the applying area, the hardness of materials range from limestone to basalt. It has a second-to-none crushing performance in the work of medium-size crushing, fine crushing and super fine crushing. The crusher is the improved type of spring cone crusher and can be used to replace ordinary hydraulic pressure cone crusher in the line of mining and construction.
Symons cone crusher working principle:
The unique working principle of Symons cone crusher enables it to be useful for primary crushing, secondary crushing and final crushing as well.
The main parts of the Symons cone crusher are transmission device, crushing cone, bowl-shaped bearing, frame and hollow eccentric shaft. Besides, the size of the crushed materials is adjustable. You can adjust the discharge opening by the springs and hydraulic pressure station to produce materials which are suitable for your project.
When the Symons cone crusher is operated, the powerful motor drives the shaft. Then the shaft will force the axle of crushing cone wings to swing and the crushing wall will move against each other. Finally, the materials will be pressed and crushed. The materials which are in suitable size will drop through the discharge opening.
Features of Symons Cone Crusher:
1. Simple structure, smooth operation, stable performance and leading output among similar products;
2. A machine frame, which adopts CO2 protection welding and is subjected to annealing treatment, is tight and durable;
3. High manganese steel protection is adopted for all easily worn parts, so that the service life is prolonged;
4. A spring locking device can provide stable crushing force and excessive iron release protection;
5. A hydraulic clean cavity oil cylinder can quickly remove aggregates and difficultly crushed materials in a crushing cavity, so that the maintenance time is greatly shortened.